Thursday 27 March 2014

DOGMA Magazine

I've been working on a magazine with a group, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, since the beginning of January. It's very exciting right now because it is DONE! We've been married to the thing for months and honestly, I'm getting tired of looking at it, but it's awesome. The magazine is called Dogma and as you can probably guess it's all about dogs, which I had also mentioned in a previous post.

Our group consisted of five people so there are five feature articles in the magazine, one about dog training and new methods, one about a hunter, author, and photographer who includes his dogs in all of those hobbies, one about a hearing ear dog and her owner, one about dogs feeling emotion the same as humans, and one about feral dogs and how the problem should be handled. The magazine includes some great stories and photos that anyone who loves dogs would love to read and look at.

On April 4th from noon-four in the atrium at the Red River College Exchange District campus there will be a magazine fair. Dogma and all of the super cool magazines that CreComm students have been losing their minds over will be on display. We will all have booths where we will be giving away free stuff and needless to say Dogma's booth will be worth checking out, especially because i'm bringing Diesel! 

So if you read my blog i'm assuming you probably love dogs, or me, but probably dogs...so come check us out! It will be an exciting day for everyone who comes and for Diesel, he will be such a ham I'm sure.


 Our cover

I took this picture of Diesel and used it in the
 magazine for an ad that I made for a kennel. 
Ridiculous right?

No comments:

Post a Comment