Thursday 13 February 2014

Goofy Stuff

I was scrolling through my Facebook wall while I was laying in bed last night and I discovered some awesome page with some hilarious/cute/kind of sad at points dog stuff. There is one page that is all pictures of dogs at the vet and their funny reactions. The other is 20 important facts that dog owners should always remember.



I'm always keeping my eyes open for great uplifting dog things to share on my blog. I could sit around for hours looking at funny videos and pictures of dogs and I'm sure that whoever reads my blog probably feels the same. It doesn't get much better than dog.


So you should visit the 20 facts page and the dogs at the vet page for some cute and funny entertainment. After that, watch this ridiculous wiener dog pool party! If you'd like but it's definitely worth it.


And here is a little bit of Diesel.

No comments:

Post a Comment